I would like to thank Seraphaeli for nominating for the Liebster Award! Before I was nominated for this award, I never even heard of it. But, after doing some research, I feel completely honored and would love to help continue the chain. Although I don’t really have time to read many blogs, I do follow a few, so I figured I’d at least nominate those handfuls, as a thank you for following and supporting my blog. I know I am supposed to nominate between 5 and 11 bloggers, but unfortunately, I do not have time to read any. 😦 I have nominated a few of my followers, even if I do not read their story. If I ever do start reading/enjoying, I will definitely add to this list! Thank you!
I hope that I do this right, but here goes nothing.There are several sites on how to accept this reward, in case you are new to this all, like me. Please let me know if there is anything I should change/add.
Seraphino Legacy: As a real-life friend, this is one of the few reasons I sim. We have so much fun sharing our stories together. I have read every single chapter from both of her legacies. Her legacy from ts3 goes beyond the typical 10 generations.
The Harley Legacy: Although I think CC broke her game, and she does not update anymore, I loved her story when she was around. It was one of the only other ts4 legacies I actually read actively. The updates were professional and polished. I was sad to hear when she had to discontinue.
The Kennedy Legacy: This simmer has been following my legacy for some time now. Even if he/she no longer reads it, I think their hard-work should be noticed.
The Bryson Legacy: Just another follower of my blog. I appreciate the feedback and support. I’m not sure if you still follow my blog, but I want to give you recognition!
My Pleasantview Townies: This is a blog that follows a story from TS2! The blog hasn’t been updated for two months, but it’s great to see simmers still playing the older generation of the game!
Official Rules (from Seraphaeli’s Blog):
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Answers to Seraphaeli’s questions:
- How many of the Sims games have you played? And, which was your favorite?
- I have played every sim game from The Sims to The Sims 4 (even Bustin’ Out and Pets for gamecube and Wii!). I believe my favorite is The Sims 4. I don’t see why everyone hates it so much. I feel it was the most polished of all the base games. If only genetics were a little better.
- What’s your favorite food?
- I love every food. I’m never sure how to answer this. But, I guess I’ll just say filet mingon, haha.
- Have you ever completed a legacy/challenge of any kind (bloggedorunblogged)?
- Of course I completed a legacy! Haha. You’re reading it right now. In fact, I even completed a few legacies for the sims 3. It’s the only way I can sim anymore.
- Other than the Sims, what is your favorite hobby?
- I’m a geek. So, other than simming, my only hobby is to research anything related to my major (chemical engineering). I also like watching TV shows, particularly Big Brother!!
- So obviously, something probably gave you the idea to start blogging. What was that? A person, another blog? Something else?
- I started blogging because I wanted to publish my results of my legacy. I like having something to look back on. I often go back and read my own legacy!
- What is your favorite genre (in anything – books, TV, movies, games, etc)?
- My favorite genre of movies and TV shows is definitely scary. I don’t read much.
- Did you ever makeasimself? If so, are they very much like you?
- Yes! In fact, my simself is my founder of my legacy. He had similar traits, looks, and career goals as me.
- I have to ask. Do you have a favorite sim ever? Either one you created in CAS or wasbornin game, doesn’t matter.
- This is tough. I have so many favorites from my legacy. One of my favorites was the generation 2 heir, Bruno. Other than him, I really liked the spare from generation 5, Ezra. I still regret not picking him as the heir!
- This is really random, but how many languages can you speak?
- One, haha. Good ol’ English.
- Sweet or savory?
- Sweet, hands down. I have a huge sweet-tooth. The minute I finish eating, I need chocolate.
- And finally, feel free to add anything you want here. About yourself, about your game, whatever!
- I love playing the sims! I really enjoyed TS3, when I created an interactive reality show. Now, I have dedicated my time to this legacy.
My Questions:(you don’t have to answer all of them, if you don’t want to)
- What is your favorite expansion pack ever?
- Do you buy stuff packs? If so, what one was your favorite?
- How long have you been simming?
- What is your favorite Sim’s challenge?
- How much time do you dedicate to simming a week (play time + blog time)?
- What do you miss most from The Sims 3?
- What is your favorite trait in The Sims 4?
- What is your favorite career in The Sims 4?
- What expansion pack are you most looking forward to?
- If you don’t mind, how old were you when you started simming?
- What’s your favorite color?
Thank you again for this nomination! I will definitely nominate more people as I come acrossed them. 🙂